Executive Compensation at the Clinton Foundation
In 2017, the Clinton Foundation (also known as the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation or BHCCF) – a 501 (c)(3) based out of Little Rock, Arkansas – employed 398 individuals who were compensated $25 million, or an average of $63,000 each. However, 49 employees received more than $100,000 in compensation, with the most highly compensated individuals listed below:
- $445,342: Kevin Thurm, COO, EVP/CEO
- $407,361: Bruce R Lindsey, Director
- $330,077: Maura Pally, EVP Programs
- $289,838: Carolina Botero, CFO, CGEP
- $257,377: James Jenkin, CEO CGEP
- $251,742: Amitabh Desai, Foreign Policy Director
- $245,515: Stephanie S Streett, Executive Director, Secretary
- $235,901: Andrew Kessel, CFO
- $234,701: Patrice Miller, CEO Too Small to Fail
- $220,513: Philip Berry, CHRO
- $206,171: Zayneb Shaikley, Assistant Secretary
Of the 11 individuals listed above, 6 are male and 5 are female.
The IRS Form 990 reports the BHCCF pays for first class or charter travel (see the IRS Form 990 for details).
To read the IRS Form 990 (2017), click here.