Executive Compensation at the American Friends of the Hebrew University
The American Friends of the Hebrew University (AFHU) is a New-York based 501 (c)(3) that raises funds to support the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. The IRS Form 990 (2016 for the year ending September 30, 2017) reports the following key information about the staff of the organization:
AFHU employed 83 individuals who were compensated $9 million which equates to an average compensation of about $109,000. However, only 16 individuals received more than $100,000 in compensation with the 8 most highly compensated individuals listed below:
- $606,508: Beth McCoy, National Executive Director
- $348,059: Suzanne Ponsot, Executive Director, NY Region
- $296,610: Monica Loebl, National Director of Development
- $270,724: Daniel Rutberg, Chief Operating Officer
- $267,037: Sheri Kaufer, Associate Executive Director, West Region
- $243,026: Judith Shenkman, Executive Director, MW Region
- $214,925: Eileen Hume, Chief Marketing Officer
- $201,403: Jane Kampton, Former CFO
As illustrated above, 7 out of the 8 most highly compensated individuals are female, while 1 was a male.
To read the IRS Form 990 (2016 for the year ending September 30, 2017), click here.