Executive Compensation at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) based in Rye Brook, New York with 1,302 employees who received total compensation of $97.8 million, which equates to an average of $75,000 per individual. However, the IRS Form 990 reports that 164 individuals received more than $100,000 in compensation in the year ending June 30, 2017.
The most highly compensated individuals (12) were compensated $4.1 million (an average of $342,000 each):
- $623,559: Louis J Degennaro, President and CEO
- $451,090: Mark Roithmayr, EVP, Chief Rel Officer – terminated 12/31/16
- $415,910: Rosemarie A Loffredo, EVP and CFO
- $383,874: Andrew S Coccari, EVP, Chief Prod Officer
- $344,374: Lee M Greenberger, SVP, Chief Science Officer
- $339,547: Paulette Damiano, VP, Organizational Development and Change – terminated 6/30/16
- $320,961: Alice O’Rourke, EVP, Chief Development Officer
- $295,708: Gordon Miller, Jr, SVP, Finance
- $266,361: Coker Powell, SVP, LTN Campaign
- $261,097: Deborah Matz, SVP, Legal and ERM
- $258,685: Michele Przypyszny, Executive Director – terminated 7/21/16
- $111,126: George J Omiros, EVP, Chief Camp and Field – terminated 4/15
Of the 10 most highly compensated individuals, 6 were men and 4 were women (men appear first, second, fourth, fifth, eighth, and ninth while women were third, sixth, seventh, and tenth).
Severance payments were made to the following individuals:
- $220,328: Paulette Damiano
- $125,350: Michele Przypszny
- $111,126: George J Omiros
To read the IRS Form 990 (2016), click here.