Crunchmaster baked crackers are the crunchiest, tastiest newest addition to the snack cracker market. Oven baked, all natural and made with 100% whole grains,Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers are gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free and vegan (Original only)…and best of all, these crackers taste delicious. Using a proprietary baking technique, the company is able to make a great tasting wafer-thin cracker with an incredible crunch. Versatile, these crackers go with cheese, hummus, dips, spreads and are also delicious on their own.
The company makes four varieties of Multi-Seed Crackers that are brown rice based and packed with toasted seeds (sesame, quinoa, flax, and amaranth). Each serving of crackers (approximately 15 crackers) contains 140 calories, 3 grams of protein 110 mg of sodium, 5 grams of fat and 0-1 grams of sugar.
- Original: A versatile cracker packed lightly seasoned with wheat-free Tamari soy sauce.
- Rosemary and Olive Oil: Another versatile cracker seasoned with rosemary, olive oil, and Tamari soy sauce.
- Roasted Garlic: A garlic lover’s dream cracker flavored with the full flavor of roasted garlic.
- Toasted Onion:A mild cracker with a slight tang of toasted sweet onions.
Crunchmaster also offers three types of gluten-free Multi-Grain Crackers made with whole grain brown rice, stone ground corn, oat fiber, and seeds (sesame, flax, millet and quinoa). Each serving (approximately 16 crackers) is 130 calories and contains 2 grams of protein, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 100-135 mg of sodium, and 2 grams of sugar.
- Sea Salt: A crunchy vegan cracker with a light sea salt topping.
- Roasted Vegetable: A cracker seasoned with roasted red and green pepper, onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- White Cheddar: A full flavored cracker flavored with aged white cheddar.
The company also makes two types of 7 Ancient Grain Crackers made with brown rice, sorghum, quinoa, sesame, millet, flax, amaranth, potato starch, safflower oil and sea salt. Each serving (15 crackers) is 130 calories and has 2 grams of protein, 1 gram of dietary fiber, 2.5 grams of fat, and 55-80 mg of sodium.
- Hint of Sea Salt: A low sodium vegan cracker with just a hint of sea salt.
- Cracked Pepper and Herb: Another low sodium cracker flavored with cracked pepper and a variety of seasonings.
Crunchmaster Multi-Seed and Multi-Grain crackers come in 4.5 ounce packages that sell for $3-$4 depending on where the crackers are purchased. The crackers are available at grocery stores nationwide and health food stores or the crackers can be purchased on-line directly through the company at their official website: www.crunchmaster.com or through VitaCost, Soap, or Amazon. The crackers also come in large 10 ounce bags (2 bags within a box) for approximately $14 through Amazon, The 7 Ancient Grains crackers come in a standard 3.5 ounce box and sell for approximately $3 and are available through the websites listed above also.