Go Raw Sprouted Bars
Go Raw Sprouted Bars are the essence of simplicity in a nutritious snack bar. Made of raw sprouted ingredients, the Go Raw Sprouted Bars are similar to a fruit leather bar: chewy and sweet, slightly tart with a bit of crunch. The bars come in five flavors made with all organic ingredients:
- Chewy Apricot: Dried apricots form the base of this bar that also includes sprouted flax seeds, dates, raisins, and lime juice.
- Banana Bread: Made of flax seeds, bananas, coconuts, and dates.
- Raisin Crunch: The crunchiest of the five bars, the Raisin Crunch is made of buckwheat groats, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, raisins, and dates.
- Pumpkin Seed: Made of five ingredients: pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, dates, raw agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Sweet Spirulina: Often described as a “green banana bread bar with crunch,” the Sweet Spirulina bar is made of sesame seeds, bananas, unsulphured coconut, dates, and spirulina.
The bars come in two sizes: a 1.6-1.8 ounce large bar that sells for $2.49-$2.99 each and a small .5 ounce bar (12-14 grams) that sells for about $1. Go Raw Sprouted Bars can be purchased directly from the company at their on-line store (www.goraw.com), through www.vitacost.com, and at health food stores and markets nationwide (click here to use the store locator service).