Executive Compensation at the ASPCA
The ASPCA is a New York-based non-profit that raises about $200 million a year and has about $230 million in net fund assets. With 1,177 employees that cost the organization nearly $80 million a year (an average of $68,000 each), the ASPCA focuses on animal welfare.
The IRS Form 990 (2016) reports that 161 individuals received more than $100,000 in compensation with the 15 most highly compensated individuals listed below:
- $463,651: Mathew Bershadker, President and CEO
- $346,522: Elizabeth Estroff, SVP, Communications
- $344,666: Todd Hendricks, SVP, Development and Marketing
- $324,141: J’Mai Gayle, Director, Surgery
- $318,898: Julie Morris, SVP, Community Outreach
- $303,921: Sarah Levin Goodstine, SVP, Operations and Strategy
- $300,971: Stephen J Musso, EVP, Capital Projects and Facilities
- $291,206: Jed Rogers III, DVM, SVP, Animal Health Services (to 9/9/16)
- $282,635: Stacy Wolf, SVP, Anti-Cruelty Group
- $265,370: Nancy Perry, Government Relations
- $260,728: Randall Lockwood, SVP, Forensic Science and Anti-Cruelty
- $258.420: Beverly Jones, SVP, Chief Legal Officer
- $250,337: Gail Buchwald, SVP, Adoptions and NYC No-Kill
- $249,969: Bert Troughton, SVP, Animal Health Services
- $224,183: Johanna Richman, SVP and CFO (to 10/21/16)
The above 15 individuals (6 men and 9 women) received a total of $4.5 million.
It is also important to note:
Jed Rogers III received $28,539 in severance upon his departure.
Stephen J Musso received $6,159 in discretionary income from the organization.
To read the IRS Form 990 (2016), click here.
Click on “Executive Compensation at the ASPCA (2017)” for an update.
Click on “Executive Compensation at the ASPCA (2018)” for an update.
Click on “How is Revenue Spent at the ASPCA” for additional information.
Click on “Executive Compensation at the ASPCA (2019)” for an update.
Comments are closed.