Organic Pantry Flaxseed Crackers
As a general rule, I prefer to make my food from fresh, organic ingredients but when a company makes a truly great product (meaning the ingredients are excellent and the flavor is exceptional), I am thrilled to save the time and effort it takes to make something from scratch like dark chocolate (Dr-Cow, Pascha chocolate chips), kombucha (GT’s), beans (Eden), nut milk (Milkadamia), nut butters (CB’s, Nuttzo), pesto (Seggiano), potato chips (José Andrés) and most recently, crackers (The Organic Pantry Flaxseed Crackers).
These handmade crackers have 9 key attributes:
- Made with certified organic ingredients – primarily seeds
- Texture is crunchy
- Flavor is excellent
- Certified gluten-free
- Low in sodium
- Low in saturated fat
- No added sugar
- No added oil
What makes these crackers so good are the ingredients (all organic) and how they are put together. The company offers four flavors to choose from, all with a base of flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, and quinoa flakes.
- Sunflower: made with sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, quinoa flakes, nigella seeds, black sesame seeds, mustard powder, fennel powder, and sea salt.
- Rosemary: made with flaxseeds, quinoa flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, spices, and sea salt.
- Turmeric: made with flaxseed, quinoa flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, turmeric, cardamom, and sea salt.
- Mexican Chili: made with flaxseeds, quinoa flakes, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chili powder, and sea salt.
The Organic Pantry Flaxseed Crackers can be purchased on-line at the company’s website: www.the-organic-pantry-co.myshopify.com. Each 5 ounce box is $7.99; 6 boxes are $41 ($6.83 per box).
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.